- We are not liable for any damages that occur during transit
- We are not liable shipping delays
- We will process and ship orders within 3 business days
- We ship via USPS, UPS, and Fedex
- Shipping services will vary, unless agreed upon by the buyer and seller
- Shipping service will be standard ground shipping, unless specified and agreed upon by the buyer and seller
- Shipping and processing times vary on holidays
- No returns During #19 restriction-without approval.
- Returns must be cleared with RA# by a Manger-all shipping costs are the responsibility of customer-unless other wise stated.
- All shipping details stated above only apply to the lower 48 contiguous United States
- If you’re located outside of the contiguous United States or on a military base please contact us for shipping details.
- Shipping must be to a verified credit card holder’s address
- Fed ex will require a phone number
- We accept PayPal and credit cards for online orders
- We also accept cash (local pickup only)
- We will not ship until the order is paid in full
- Processing time begins upon full payment
- Call for overnight shipping rates
- All orders will ship ground, unless cleared by Rocktown
III. Products and Services
- We are not responsible for manufacturer delays and back orders
- If an item is back ordered, we will notify you immediately
- We are not responsible for changes in manufacturer specs
- Instruments that ship from our store will be inspected and set up by our technician
- Instruments that are drop shipped from a warehouse will not be inspected our set up by Rocktown Music staff
- We are not libel for mistakes from manufactures descriptions and variance in product from manufacture supplied photo..
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Products ending .97 are discontinued and have no warranty
- Warranty is only on New-through manufacture rules
- Some sales are limited quantity and we can not take back orders then.
- Contact us within 5 business days for full returns
- All returns subject to 20% restocking fee
- Website/sales may have wrong stock numbers/prices based on in store sales/Manufactures changes. We update daily, be sure you are look at most updated information. Please call if driving a long way to insure product is on hold and sales are up to date.
- Videos/photos are property of Rocktown llc.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
Phone: (320) 257-7676