New Washburn b11 and hard case
With humble beginnings in Chicago dating back to the 1864. Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing & the oldest banjo maker ( having most of the key patients on banjo in the 1800’s). From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock ‘n’ roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that’s ready to perform on any stage. Call us to find out more about this iconic brand and learn the Rocktown difference.
- Washburn B11 Resonator-backed 5-string Banjo Features:
- Proper brackets for tone and tune stability-set up here!
- Solid 5-string banjo for players of all levels
- Delivers classic bluegrass banjo tones
- Mahogany resonator for increased volume and projection
- Remo banjo head and ebony-topped maple bridge for crisp tone
- Mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard
- Limited deluxe hard case