Brand new Teton STS10NT acoustic guitar. Please call us for best price or shipping deals.
The brand was used on america’s got talent. This guitar has a solid sitka spruce top with a mahogany back and sides. It also has a dovetail joint-that gives it tone louder and better than most $700 guitars. Beautiful sounding with a gorgeous resonance and tones that will be with you till the end of time. All Tetons go through a rarification process (rarified tops and back). This is a natural process that doesn’t overheat or discolor the wood. Guitars are placed in a chemical free vacuum sealed environment that removes impurities and sap. This makes the wood much stronger and improves the tone and makes for a natural and better aging process. Most factories buy green wood and then bake it like a cookie to dry it. They vacuum dry the wood, no heat involved. It’s no wonder why so many martins and taylors come to us with cracks and wood issues.
Why Get It From ROCKTOWN?
- Our staff of state certified technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back And Sides: Layered Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin
- Binding: Maple
- Soundhole Rosette: Dual Laser
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel Wood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Headstock Cap: Mahogany
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium
- Overall Length: 41 1/2″