Brand new Teton STC180CENT classical guitar. Please call us for best price or shipping deals.
The top is made out of a solid sitka spruce with a layered ebony back and sides. With a fishman flex preamp, you are able to plug it in and rock on with your classical.
Why Get It From ROCKTOWN?
- Our staff of state certified technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians.
- Body Shape: Classical
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back And Sides: Layered Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Binding: Mahogany
- Purfling: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Soundhole Rosette: Traditional Rosette
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel Wood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Headstock Cap: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 19
- Fret Size: Medium
- Bridge: Indian Laurel Wood
- Electronics: Fishman Flex
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore