Brand new Peavey (03614180) 6505 MH mini amp head. In dec 30
Featuring an all tube preamp and power amp, the 6505 MH authentically produces the much loved tones of the legendary Peavey 6505 in a small, portable package. The 6505 MH Mini Head has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of its big brother! The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. T.S.I. tube monitoring constantly lets you know that your power tubes are in good shape, and if not, which ones need to be replaced. The back panel of the 6505 MH is full of modern technology, including Peavey’s exclusive MSDI output, USB recording output, headphone output, speaker defeat switch, plus a built-in power attenuator!
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians
If your amp breaks and you bought it from somewhere else, we can’t fix it because of warranty. Which means you have to ship it to Peavey (worry about it coming back to you in 1 piece) and you lose the amp for weeks. HOWEVER, if your amp breaks and you bought it at ROCKTOWN MUSIC, we will take care of you. We stock many…many….MANY parts and can get it repaired in a day in most cases. What good is a “warranty” if you can get it fixed where you got it from?
- 2X EL84 Power Tubes
- 3X12AX7/ECC83 Preamp Tubes
- 2 Footswitchable Channels With 3-Band EQ
- Footswitchable Crunch On Rhythm Channel
- Footswitchable Reverb
- Footswitchable Buffered Effects Loop
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.) Circuit
- MSDI Output With XLR And Ground Lift Switch
- USB Output
- Speaker Defeat Switch
- Headphone Output
- Attenuator Switch For 20 Watts, 5 Watts, Or 1 Watt Output Power
- Impedance Switch For 16 Or 8 Ohm Cabinets