Brand new Peavey (03614150) classic 20 mini amp headThe all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable. Peavey’s TSI tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
If your amp breaks and you bought it from somewhere else, we can’t fix it because of warranty. Which means you have to ship it to Peavey (worry about it coming back to you in 1 piece) and you lose the amp for a couple of weeks. HOWEVER, if your amp breaks and you bought it at ROCKTOWN MUSIC, we will take care of you. We stock many…many….MANY parts and can get it repaired in a day in most cases. What good is a “warranty” if you can get it fixed where you got it from?
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians
- Attenuator Switch For 20 Watts, 5 Watts, Or 1 Watt Output Power
- 2 EL84 Power Tubes
- 3 12AX7/ECC83 Preamp Tubes
- 2 Footswitchable Channels With 3-Band EQ
- Footswitchable Global Volume Boost, Reverb, And Effects Loop
- T.S.I. (Tube Status Indication) Circuit
- MSDI Output With XLR And Ground Lift Switch
- USB Output
- Speaker Defeat Switch
- Headphone Output
- Impedance Switch For 16 Or 8 Ohm Cabinets