Brand new Kyser (KG3-BLACK) short cut capo. Many songs today are written with chord progressions like E, F#m, A, B or G, D, Em, C. The Kyser short-cut makes those simple progressions even easier to play. The Kyser short-cut takes your mind off the chord changes and allows you more freedom when playing your guitar. It also allows you to “hammer on” and create new rhythms. The short-cut can easily create a DADGAD-like sound, without retuning. To do so, just place the Kyser short-cut on the 2nd fret from the top to cover the 5th, 4th, and 3rd strings. To play in a different key, you can use a 2nd capo closer to the headstock than the Kyser short-cut. For example, place a capo covering all 6 strings on the 3rd fret and the Kyser short-cut on the 5th fret to play in the key of G. The Kyser short-cut can be used on any fret, in standard or inverted position.
Why Get It From ROCKTOWN?
- Our staff of state certified technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians.
- Creates a DADGAD Sound Without Retuning
- Used On Any Fret In Standard Or Inverted Position