Brand new ESP LTD VIPER-10 black electric guitar. LTD’s Viper Series offers the cool double-cutaway look that’s perfect for metal, hard rock, blues, and so much more. With the Viper-10 Kit, you get both a great starter electric guitar and a gig bag. It has the great sound of two ESP Designed LH-100 humbucking pickups, and a fast thin maple neck with a 24-fret fingerboard.
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians .
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 24.75″
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Engineered Hardwood
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Black
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: TOM And Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-100N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-100B
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch