Brand new Washburn WLO10SCE acoustic guitar. The WLO10SCE is a Walnut-bound, solid-top Orchestra Cutaway guitar; a mix of elegance, musicality and affordability. A solid select grade Sitka spruce soundboard with “Cathedral Peak” Scalloped-X bracing, paired with mahogany back and sides allow for great tone and Walnut binding adds a touch of class leading elegance found on hand-made instruments. Low damping properties of the Graph Tech® NuBone nut and saddle maximize the tone and character of your guitar. Fishman® Presys II 301T tuner/preamp make for natural sounding acoustic tone in performance situations.
Washburn’s Woodline 10 Series is a perfect balance of affordability, elegance, sound and stability. Your guitar is an expression of your individuality – songwriting, finger-style, in church or on-stage, a Woodline may be the perfect guitar for you.
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians .
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Parquet
- Shape: Orchestra Cutaway
- Controls: Volume, Built-In Tuner, Bass/Treble, Phase
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II 301T With Tuner
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Neck Material: Satin Mahogany With 2 Way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Number Of Frets: 20 Frets
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- Scale: 25 5/16″
- Hardware: Chrome Hardware
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast