This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. One of my favorite things is that they did not cut an ugly hole in the guitar for pickup volume control (see our pic of control in sound hole). The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, arched mahogany back, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240CE features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, a bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag..
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians .
- We have been a Guild dear for 10 years plus (we know the line and tricks to set them up to be their best
- One of our 2 repair techs trained at a Guild factory (also owns 10 Guilds)