Brand new Guild D-240E acoustic guitar. Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians .
- We have been a Guild dear for 10 years plus (we know the line and tricks to set them up to be their best
- One of our 2 repair techs trained at a Guild factory (also owns 10 Guilds)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic With Black Dot
- Case: Guild Deluxe Gig Bag
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Pickup: Guild AP-1 Active Acoustic Piezo Pickup