Brand new DigiTech dual cabinet simulator pedal. The new DigiTech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator pedal features a selection of 14 all new great sounding guitar and bass cabinet impulse responses. Now you can run direct from your pedal board or preamp through the CabDryVR to your mixing board, in-ear monitors or DAW and get high quality cabinet emulation without the need for a real cabinet.
Why get it from Rocktown?
- Our staff of certified guitar technicians examine every instrument before shipping for the best quality.
- We take the time to give our instruments a professional grade set-up before shipping for the best play-ability.
- Our store is ran by real musicians .
- Input: Separate Cab A And Cab B 1/4″ Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance Effect On: >1 MΩ (Mono)
- Input Impedance Effect Off: True Hardwire Bypass
- Output: Separate Cab A And B 1/4″ Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance Effect On: 1 kΩ
- Output Impedance Effect Off: True Hardwire Bypass
- Controls: Cabinet A Type, Size, Level
Cabinet B Type, Size, Level, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Guitar/Bass Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9V DC External Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (< 125 mA @ 9V DC)
- Current Draw: 125 mA (Typical at 9V DC)
- Dimensions: 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)